Sunworshipper

Default Living without air conditioning.

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 11:15:35 -0700, "Roger Shoaf"
wrote:

"Sunworshipper" wrote in message
.. .

I don't know much about it , probably get alot from the Italian tile
and baking in the sun everyday. Maybe cause they lie about it all the
time.

Who are "they"?

Come on , you don't know them? The DOE , the "government", ahhh isn't
there a nuclear regulatory agency , and ahhh the DOD , ect... Do you
really think they tell the truth ? LOL

I find it hard to believe that the scientists that made the
first bomb didn't know about radiation and told the gov't. Yet they
had alot of above ground tests where the fall out went all over the
US. I'd be really surprised if the scientist that deal with it
everyday skip alot of those silly protection measures.

Slow down here. When they made the first atomic bombs the idea was to
create massive death and destruction. This was a sucess. I for one am glad
they suceeded. My father was in the pacific during WWII and if we had to
invade Japan and slug it out I might very well have never been conceived.

I don't want to be drug into a patriot game here. A step father of
mine was instrumental in loading the first one on the plane. Your
missing the point. I'm saying they should have done the very next test
in another location cause they *knew* of the radiation poisoning. I
don't like any choices of where , but maybe bikini was the best place.
And still should be as far as I'm concerned, I'm sure it won't be long
and my house will be shook again. Have you ever felt them? It is like
the building moves over about an inch and back in a spit second. When
my house was built you could see the mushroom clouds from the
property.

As far as those "silly" protection measures, who do you think designed the
containment systems at Three Mile Island that prevented a catastrophy from
occuring?

Good point , but I was talking about them ( the people who deal with
radioactive material ) skipping silly things that paranoid people have
subjected upon them (...) and that they don't where gloves or what
ever cause they (protection measures) are not necessary. Bull ****, I
bet they want more (pm's).

Would you tell me how to put links on here?

There was a truck in '97 in Kingman Az. leaking , that shouldn't be of
any concern. They epoxied the crack drove on and put it in an unlined
trench. How many more where there? They drove right by my house ,
kinda makes me think when following a leaking simi. I suppose there is
no problem with the trailers after they unload them... Tens of
thousands of them.

http://www.kgoam810.com/goout.asp?u=...w.pushback.com

Scroll down to the lower right hand side and they have links to the tests of
nuckear shipping containers including slamming a locomotive into the truck
at 80 MPH and setting them on fire. Video is also included.

So what... Look up (Kingman AZ. radioactive truck leak) The DOE said
there wasn't any radioactivity others say it was hot. I recall seeing
footage of the back of the simi leaking. Epoxy ! LOL Sure it was just
low level waist , but showed nothing on the Geiger counter? Why truck
it all the way across the country if it was just water?

Now we are running out of water and they ( ahhh GGG the Nev. gov't)
are setting up to extract water from around the NTS. Bet they say
there is nothing wrong with the water and never will be, do you
believe that? LOL

I wonder if they told the people in Russia that they would be dead
within a week of going into that place.

Our scientists warned them of the face that they had a **** poor design.
The Soviets ignored the warning.

Not that , the people who went in the plant to help somehow to contain
it, did they ( the Russian gov't) tell them they are most likely to
die before their pay check? I bet NO.

What ever the reason it sure sounds expensive to build a plant , tear
it down , and move it across the country for less $ than any other
means.

Plants are built where they are needed. Waste is disposed of in places
where it is not likely to do any harm. I believe you are misinformed as to
the degree of care used in transporting nuclear material.

I'm not informed at all. I can just imagine ! The plants are built
like a nuke bomb shelter with what 10' concrete and rebar all over?
That must cost some bucks and then tear it down while glowing and then
truck it to NV. Plus all the liquid and dirt from the site. Sounds
really ****ing expensive to me. But we are to believe its less than
$.03 a KWH. Yeah, right.

Granted we need electricity , maybe design them to be left in place ,
hell I don't know. Make bigger pools and keep it there. Read one of
these pack rat threads, its a major pain to move all the stuff little
alone hot. I bet they are still scratching their heads over what to do
with 3 mile island and that was ahhh 25 yrs. ago. BTW , from what I've
seen on TV they (TMI) dumped alot of glowing stuff and would not tell
the people about it.

Wish I could find that political cartoon about trust us. It had about
5 examples of how the gov't lies about the subject. Kinda like giving
poor blacks syphilis and letting it run its course. Don't these people
( do I have to spell it out?) swear an oath to protect and serve ect.
ect... to the citizens of the US?

Frankly I don't think I'm mis anything.

Since your so smart , I have a question. How much radiation is in
lead from say a hospital. None? A lot? Some, elaborate. How does it
stop it and where does it go?

How many nuke subs are sitting on the ocean floor ?

Got info on space nukes? Have they done it? Ya know them and
explosions not power plants.