Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wayne Wayne is offline

Default Getting Rid of M I 5 types Need help

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 20:34:34 -0600, Martin H. Eastburn
wrote:

I have all of his filtered out. We get 28 a day in the roses group.
And there was a member that turned him into a major spam site.

I miss UNIX - lived with it and loved it for so many years. Now stuck
with MS until I convert one of the computers over to Red Hat or such.

It is hard to tell the professional people and the various world wide
rose
types what and how to do it. I'd rather stop him.

Thanks,

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

I'd almost rather you leave it alone since I've got him filtered out.
If you stop him from where ever he is now, he'll just move to a new
ISP and I'll have to filter him again. Selfish on my part I know...

Wayne D.