Posted to alt.home.repair
Speedy Jim[_2_] Speedy Jim[_2_] is offline

Default Cadet 3 Tank Wobbling

The Reverend Natural Light wrote:

On Feb 25, 11:39 am, headware wrote:

Should I just keep carefully tightening until the tank and bowl barely
touch? Does anyone have any experience with this toilet or any other
advice?

Same model toilet - same problem. I just kept tightening until it
felt solid. Figured it would either seat or break and either was
better than the tank wobbling around. Your mileage may vary. Tighten
both bolts evenly and wear safety glasses.

Good choice, though. I'm very happy with mine.

Tip: Get a helper to push down hard on the tank
while you tighten the bolts. Take your time.

Jim