Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadworth ARWadworth is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message
On Feb 19, 7:35 pm, "dennis@home"
wrote:
"ARWadworth" wrote in message

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
ARWadworth wrote:
That are the ones that have a mosquito ring tone on the phones so
the
teacher cannot hear it.

I've heard this one and have my doubts that a phone speaker has
either
the
frequency response or power to reproduce this properly.

We were thinking that at work. Still, you cannot stop made up stories
from
doing the rounds.

I downloaded a wave file and played it on the rather tinny speakers of a
laptop and I couldn't hear it but my daughter was going to chuck the
laptop
out the windows after 30 seconds.. she was 21 at the time. I expect that
it
would work as a ring tone.

I would have though cheap and tinny were the perfect pitches for
mosquito coasters.

Just like phone speakers then. ;-)

Just like phone speakers.

Listen to a gang/group of teens walking down a steet (they are not all yobs)
and they are playing music in the worst possible way by using their mobile
phones. They do not know what they are missing.

Adam