Roger Shoaf

Default Living without air conditioning.

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Roger Shoaf says...

The Physicists do not consider disposal/storage a problem.

Most physicists cannot tie their own shoes. This problem
will not be solved by physics, because it is primarily a
political, problem. It's an engineering problem, second.

I think I would disagree with your pejoritive comment about physicists.
Science has vastly improved our lives, and I do not believe that this trend
will change.

This is one reason it (the issue of spent fuel disposal)
has not been resolved yet. The politics are taking front
seat, not the engineering issues.

Bingo. While the politicians are pandering to the fear mongers, real damage
is being done to folks health and the economy.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.