Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Mike is offline

Default Can I use ceramic wall tile adhesive on sheet vinyl?

On Feb 24, 11:32 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:40:46 -0600, Mike Hartigan

wrote:
I'm installing sheet vinyl on my basement floor and ran out of
adhesive with about ten sq ft remaining. I could buy a quart of
adhesive, but I've got some wall tile adhesive left over from a
kitchen remodeling job that will likely be discarded the next time I
clean out my storage area. Could I use this on my sheet vinyl floor?

Yes, go right ahead. I'd be happy to hear that an idiot like you
ruined $500 worth of flooring because you were too ****ing cheap to
spend another $5 on a quart of the correct adhesive. I'll look
forward to reading you whine an cry after that ceramic adhsive melts
through the vinyl and disscolors those 10 feet of flooring. I wish
you the worst and hope you really **** up your floor you stupid moron.
With any luck, you'll not be able to pay your mortgage after you drain
your life savings to have a professional replace what you ****ed up,
and you will lose your home to forclosure, lose your wife in the
process, and your children and dog will run away to escape you.
YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT !!!!

I see four possibilities, he

1. You were beat up a lot when you were a kid and, as a result, have
some serious self esteem issues.
2. You don't know the answer, but needed to impress your girlfriend
who was watching you post
3. You know everything there is to know and have no patience for those
of us who were not born with this information at our fingertips.
4. I know you are but what am I?