Posted to alt.home.repair
KBD KBD is offline

Default Toilet: Dual flush retrofit?

We produce low cost solutions towards water conservation needs & offer
a dual flush retrofit kit that works, is cUPC approved & routinely
provides 1.0 / 1.6 gpf on any 1.6 toilet in good working order.

For those interested in installing a new toilet, our new HET
WaterSense models will be available in May at considerably less than
what present DFTs run.

For more information, please visit our website: http://www.kbdirectllc.net/water.html

Charles

wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking for a dual flush retrofit kit for a 1.6 gallon US toilet.
I've found some models available in Austraila, but I've been hard
pressed to find anything State-side. Ideally, I'd like to have a half
flush (0.8 - 1.0 gal) for liquid waste and a full flush for solids. I
know these used to be sold, but no one seems to carry them now.

A call to Home Depot was responded to with "We don't have them, but it
sounds like a great idea."

Any leads on products or plans to fabricate would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick