Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed[_2_] Rod Speed[_2_] is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Billy wrote
Rod Speed wrote
HeyBub wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Billy wrote

You don't even give any references for your crock of **** opinions.

You're lying now.

And they aint opinions, they are facts.

You're just ignorant.

Easy to claim. Its turned out that you dont have a ****ing clue
about who was involved in 9/11, or whether NATO wants to continue
to be involved in Afghanistan, or even what a total disaster is either.

Let's make sure everybody's talking about the same thing.
Our Afghanistan 'goal' (in my view) consists of two parts:

1. Evict the Taliban and establish some other 'government'
that will let us do what we want, and

That last aint what Afghanistan is about.

2. Kill bunches of terrorists and potential terrorists.

Its not really about that either.

Its more about stopping the terrorists from having training
camps there, which were used to train quite a few of those
that cause so many problems outside Afghanistan.

It was also about attempting to get bin Laden after 9/11 too.

I'd say the goal has been reached, but note it is an ongoing goal, not the end of the game.

Sure, stopping the talibums from doing what they want to certainly is.

Kinda like a see-saw with us, the heavier side, in the dominant position.

Thats certainly true of doing over the talibums very comprehensively indeed.

Its MUCH harder ensuring that they cant come back and that Afghanistan
can end up with decent democratic govt any decade soon.

Lets not forget that when those fools were assisted in getting the
russian jackboot off their throats, it was an amazingly short time
before they were ripping each others throats out very
enthusiastically indeed and the whole place was such a complete
shambles that it was easy for the talibums to show up from Pakistan
and end up ruling the roost.

The see-saw can tip in the other direction if we lose weight or the
other side eats a lot of pickled pig feet.

Yes, its certainly possible for the talibums to manage more
than they could just after they were booted out of power and
we havent seen all that much use of the sort of stuff that got
rid of the russians, partly because there is no one providing
resources that sort of thing takes. It remains to be seen what
will happen if say Musharef gets killed and Pakistan returns to
being a moslem fundamentalist state again.

While Obummer says that he'll just invade Pakistan if they get
too uppity, I cant see the Congress buying that approach after
the fiasco that Iraq has turned into, even if he does get elected
and I doubt that that will happen myself. Its much more likely
that the democrats will end up with yet another unelectable fool
and McCain will get elected instead. The Democrats doing just
what they are so good at, turning an unlosable presidential election
into a complete farce with a completely stupid choice of candidate.

The Taliban just chased out the British from Basrah.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have
never ever had a ****ing clue about anything at all, ever.

There aint no talibums in Basrah, ****wit.

And even someone as stupid as you should have noticed the change
in leadership in england thats the real reason for the change.

The Australians and Poles are pulling out troops.

In the case of the australians because of a change in govt, ****wit.

The corrupt Afghani warlords can't stand up to the Taliban.

No news there. Thats why there are so many first world countrys with troops there, ****wit.

We have serious problems at home (inflation, rebuilding the south coast and
New Orleans, tornado damage, infrastructure [bridges], education, health care).

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself in 'protest' or sumfin.

No, you want to play war from your armchair.

Even someone as stupid as you should have noticed that I have said repeatedly
that Iraq should never have been invaded, because they are terminal ****wits
and didnt even have the sense to not loot everything in sight and chose to have
a full civil war as soon as Saddam got the bums rush he deserved.

Screw you and all of the chicken hawks (Bush, Rowe,
Perleman, Wolfowitz, ect.). Bring our soldiers home NOW.

**** you, NOW.