Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default Cornwall Electricals Caution

On 25 Feb, 13:08, Andrew wrote:
On 23 Feb, 22:05, (Steve Firth) wrote:

wrote:
Wow your life must be really sad edward, my experience with people
like you is sad, i have a healthy honest business, who has many happy
customers
get a life before i sue for slander

The lowest watermark of a business is when someone starts trying to
forge positive reviews. It does make one wonder about the "Store
Reviews" on the website.

Store Reviews? Compare and contrast with:

http://www.thedvdforums.com/content.php?contentid=64

look familiar?

I normally keep out of spats like this but this is verging on a case
for Trading Standards.

Andrew

F**k me, as Gordon Ramsey would put it. There's more here as well:

http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xMR-Coop%2...30826~S-1~PG-4

people are ripping off Cornwall Electrical's reviews all over the
place.