PoP

Default How do you solder pipework which is at the lowest point of the

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 18:27:40 GMT, (Simon
Avery) wrote:

Or the Faq still has the "Bread trick", I think?

Whilst I can see the bread trick could work, it wouldn't have done for
me. Reason being that there was something like an 18in head of water
above the tee which I wanted to unsolder - that would be a lot of
bread, and no way could I get this down past the tee anyway.

Sucking the water out with an Aquavac did the business on this
occasion. I think I got about a pint and a half out of the pipe using
that trick.

PoP