Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_3_] mac davis[_3_] is offline

Default built-ins

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:07:04 -0500, "Eric Yancey"
wrote:

Nice detail work, Eric...
The overall job is fantastic, but the details in the trim and such just
ties
everything in... bravo!

mac

Thanks mac! The design with the trim details took quite awhile - Google
sketchup really helped.

One day maybe I'll get away from these big units and try my hand at some
turning, although I don't know if I have the patience to do the kind of
beautiful work you do!

Eric

Thanks, Eric... but you've obviously got a lot more patience than I do..
I gave up flat work cuz I hate things that are supposed to be square and
aren't..
When ya turn, it HAS to get round..lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing