Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
John Wirth John Wirth is offline

Default Remote off button on Nova DVR XP

Thanks Gerald, I have a friend who has an XP so I'll be able to compare the
control panels...then get brave and forge ahead with a meter.

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
John Wirth wrote:
Gerald,
Do you have any idea if the stop button wiring is the same on a DVR 3000?
John Wirth
"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
. ..
Here's how I replicated the OFF button in a remote kill switch.

I have never seen a 3000 up close. Does it have similar controls, such as
start, stop, esc, speed up, speed down? If it has an off button, you could
probably trace and see which wires are "connected" when you push the off
button.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA