Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Can I use ceramic wall tile adhesive on sheet vinyl?

Mike, I don't suppose anyone will say yeah, go ahead. They look
the same, they smell the same. I'd go for it, but that is not a
chemist speaking, nor anyone who has tried it before. Might call
the glue manufacturer's 1-800 number tomorrow. You already know
they won't give you a strong go ahead, but they could tell you how
dissimilar the adhesives might be.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Mike Hartigan" wrote in message
.net...
I'm installing sheet vinyl on my basement floor and ran out of
adhesive with about ten sq ft remaining. I could buy a quart of
adhesive, but I've got some wall tile adhesive left over from a
kitchen remodeling job that will likely be discarded the next
time I
clean out my storage area. Could I use this on my sheet vinyl
floor?