Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Secession

Hawke wrote:

The problem is that if no one is willing to say that using the military to
attack other nations is "war" then the Congress will never have a say in
when the country goes to war. This runs completely contrary to the wishes of
the Founders who specifically gave only the Congress the power to declare
war. Little did they know that the modern president would take this duty
over and make himself the one and only arbiter of whether the country goes
to war. In other words, our president can act like a king and do whatever he
wants with the military. If the Founding Fathers could see this they would
be rolling in their graves.

If they were able to roll over, they wouldn't be dead, and wouldn't
need graves, you idiot.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell