Eric Stevens

Default Question re. Copper artifact Canadian Arctic former CopperCasting In America (Trevelyan)

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 19:40:20 -0400, "stevewhittet"
wrote:

"Eric Stevens" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 02:45:20 -0800, (Floyd L.
Davidson) wrote:

--- snip ----

So, you are still saying inuit were making wood-framed kayaks 4000
years ago in Greenland.

I'm not sure it makes a difference whether the frames were wood or bone,
or the people in question were Dorset, Thule, Eskimo, Inuit or Beothuk.

I'm not arguing about the framing of boats. All I'm concerned with is
whether or not there were any inuit in Greenland 4000 years ago. By
definition, there weren't.

Eric Stevens