Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] sales@cornwallelectrical.co.uk is offline

Default Cornwall Electricals Caution

On Feb 24, 12:11 am, Emil Tiades wrote:
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 20:53:59 +0000, (Steve Firth)
wrote:

Your website used to state:

"Cornwall Electricals - Penzance. Founded in 2008, Cornwall Electricals
has many years experience in the Electrical Goods sector"

Now it states "Cornwall Electricals has been established since 2005"

And yet the company was incorporated just this month:

Date of Incorporation: 11/02/2008

How does a business established for just a few weeks qualify as having
"many years experience"?

On the **** estate where is the spare bedroom of the semi he is
trading from, a couple of weeks might seem like a life time!
Look down on his premises from Google Earth

IF ANYONE HAS SOME COMMENTS PLEASE FEEL FREE AND COME AND TELL ME FACE
TO FACE, BUT OH NO YOU ALL RATHER SIT BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN AND
TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT, WOW ANYWAY I HAVE A
BUSINESS TO RUN MAYBE ONE DAY YOULL ALL DO SOMETHING USEFULL AND DO
WHAT I DID AND BETTER MY LIFE, NOT SIT AROUND LEAVING COMMENTS , YOU
CAN ALL SAY WHAT YOU WANT , THE PEOPLE WHO BUY ARE THE PEOPLE I WORRY
ABOUT