Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_3_] mac davis[_3_] is offline

Default built-ins

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 18:26:47 -0500, "Eric Yancey"
wrote:

A few times a year I do some commission work on nights and weekends - this
time around it was another set of built-in bookcases (seems like everyone
wants built-ins these days). These were my largest to date - 10' wide and a
little over 10' tall.

These are made of birch ply, poplar, and MDF. Primed with white
shellac-based primer and sprayed with a water based lacquer topcoat.

The center unit is large to accomodate a big flatscreen TV.

In the photos there are some unusual reflections from the flash - next time
the flash will be turned off!

Thanks for looking.

Eric

Nice detail work, Eric...
The overall job is fantastic, but the details in the trim and such just ties
everything in... bravo!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing