Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E C & E is offline

Default Urethane glue shelf life

"Frank" frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in message
C & E wrote:
"C & E" wrote in message

I hadn't thought of an expiration date. The glue went with the trash so,
lesson learned. I am sceptical of refunds since so many of them ask that
you send the product back. I'll check and thanks for a reality check.

Out of curiosity, I see no date on my Gorilla glue but do have a can of
urethane foam that states remainder of product in can after opening may
not be usable after 3 weeks.

I'm still somewhat dismayed about packaging some household products in
plastic. Materials sealed in glass or metal will last much longer because
glass and metal are not permeable.

Ditto that, Frank. My Gorilla, which is older and opened, but stored on its
head, is fine. Not the slightest sign of hardening.