Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default Covering laminate floor in kitchen

wrote:
On Feb 23, 10:21 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Noel wrote:
The size is 12' x 6' and i just don't like the look of laminated
floor in the kitchen. A HAndyman recommended that I cover it with
self sticking vinyl by Armstrong for budget reasons. He said the
floor is solid, so all I need is to cover it myself. he refused to
take the job, because its so easy that I could do it, and thought
it was a crime to take the money to do it .

Removing laminate flooring is even easier than putting it down. It's
not nailed or glued - just unlock the pieces.

That's certainly not true of all laminate. With Pergo, which is
probably the best known and leading brand, the pieces are glued
together.

Ah, didn't know. I just put some down and the pieces simply clicked
together.

The brand I used was "Legonate" - is that the difference?