Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Allison[_2_] Robert Allison[_2_] is offline

Default Wood Glue Suggestions ?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

I'm having a little trouble justifying a Domino to SWMBO. I'm close
though - NOT!

You have to justify a tool? The only question should be "do we have the
money today?" If the answer is "yes" you buy the tool. If the answer is
"no", the second question is "when will we? How about next payday?"

My wife and I discuss major purchases, but we each have out hobbies and
spend what is available for them as we see fit. I can assure you she has not
saved enough money making clothing to justify her tools, same as I cannot
monetarily justify my tool costs with a ROI.

I am a general contractor and I just can't bring myself to pay
1,000.00 for a tool that is basically a biscuit joiner on
steroids. And I don't have to justify it to anyone.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.