Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Wood Glue Suggestions ?

On Feb 23, 10:17*am, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
I'm having a little trouble justifying a Domino to SWMBO. *I'm close
though - NOT!

You have to justify a tool? *The only question should be "do we have the
money today?" * *If the answer is "yes" you buy the tool. *If the answer is
"no", the second question is "when will we? *How about next payday?"

My wife and I discuss major purchases, but we each have out hobbies and
spend what is available for them as we see fit. I can assure you she has not
saved enough money making clothing to justify her tools, same as I cannot
monetarily justify my tool costs with a ROI.

You have to justify a tool?

Yes.

I can assure you she has not saved enough money making clothing to
justify her tools

She doesn't have to.

Boy, that was easy.