Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Covering laminate floor in kitchen

On Feb 23, 10:21*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Noel wrote:
The size is 12' x 6' and i just don't like the look of laminated floor
in the kitchen. A HAndyman recommended that I cover it with self
sticking vinyl by Armstrong for budget reasons. He said the floor is
solid, so all I need is *to cover it myself. he refused to take the
job, because its so easy that I could do it, and thought it was a
crime to take the money to do it .

Removing laminate flooring is even easier than putting it down. It's not
nailed or glued - just unlock the pieces.

That's certainly not true of all laminate. With Pergo, which is
probably the best known and leading brand, the pieces are glued
together.

Save the pieces, though. They might come in handy for a small project.