Posted to rec.woodworking
asmurff asmurff is offline

Default Festool

My late wife and I use to do the house thing also during the annual Parade
of Homes and pick a Saturday and go and look at nothing but 1,000,000 dollar
homes and in New Mexico that is one hell of a home. I also spend way to
much time researching and admiring tools I may never be able to buy.
Festool got my attention on the decibel rating of the vac alone and as soon
as I find a way to sell one of the grandkids a Domino and that will adorn my
poor old shop.

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"Leon" wrote in message

"CM" wrote in message
Please quit talking about the virtues of Festool as I am extra poor this
year.

cm

I have recently learned to appreciate the ability to let my imagination
become my reality on items that I cannot afford. It helps in knowing that
if I study the item to death and learn all of its details that it only
costs me my time. The plus side to not actually making the purchase is
that I can imagine making another purchase immediately. LOL
In our spare time my wife and I enjoy looking at homes that uh... are way
out of our league. We can imagine what it would be like to own such a
home but when the reality sets in from the point of view of payments,
taxes, insurance, etc we can imagine another home with out having to sell.
;~)