Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Latex Gloves

Rod wrote:
Caecilius wrote:
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:29:07 +0000, Rod wrote:
Just ran out of cheapo disposable latex gloves and bought a new box
of 100 - this time from Screwfix. O dear. Mistake.

Any suggestions where to get some better ones at a good price? Or a
brand to look out for?

Have you tried nitrile gloves instead? I now use these and find them
much
better than latex. Only downside is the blue/purple colour.

You can get boxes of 100 from eBay fairly cheaply.

Many thanks to all who made responded. I have now ordered 100 nitrile
ones from ebay - will see what they are like. (Well, the NHS can breathe
a sigh of relief - I always was going to pay for them and now I have.)

Having ordered Thursday evening, got told they had been sent Friday,
arrived Saturday by recorded (sign for) delivery. They are good -
fetching shade of blue. And for £6 for 100 incl. postage when some other
vendors were going to charge £5.25 for delivery alone.

Thank you for your help.

No connection, but jugsylou deserves some credit.

--
Rod