Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

dennis@home wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
As for my intolerance then why not, it makes me ill and I don't see
why I should let you make me ill. If I came into the pub and
started glue sniffing next to you, would you complain or just sit
there and breath in the fumes? Glue sniffing is not illegal BTW.

If the pub had a sign saying 'glue sniffing allowed' I'd simply give
it a miss. There are plenty others. And I really don't see why the
same can't apply to smoking. Except to satisfy the anti smoking
bigots.

That would be fine if you are going to restrict smoking to approved
places and nowhere else and none smokers get a say in where the
approved places are.

I have no problems with smokers going and killing themselves as long
as they don't inflict it on anyone that can't say OK or says no.

That is the problem, too many smokers have the "right" to inflict it
on others.
They still do it now.

Do I detect a small amount of reason creeping in Dennis? Now your
hysterical arguments have been shown to be riduculous?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk