Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
As for my intolerance then why not, it makes me ill and I don't see why
I should let you make me ill. If I came into the pub and started glue
sniffing next to you, would you complain or just sit there and breath
in the fumes? Glue sniffing is not illegal BTW.

If the pub had a sign saying 'glue sniffing allowed' I'd simply give it a
miss. There are plenty others. And I really don't see why the same can't
apply to smoking. Except to satisfy the anti smoking bigots.

That would be fine if you are going to restrict smoking to approved places
and nowhere else and none smokers get a say in where the approved places
are.

I have no problems with smokers going and killing themselves as long as they
don't inflict it on anyone that can't say OK or says no.

That is the problem, too many smokers have the "right" to inflict it on
others.
They still do it now.