Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
As for my intolerance then why not, it makes me ill and I don't see why
I should let you make me ill. If I came into the pub and started glue
sniffing next to you, would you complain or just sit there and breath
in the fumes? Glue sniffing is not illegal BTW.

If the pub had a sign saying 'glue sniffing allowed' I'd simply give it a
miss. There are plenty others. And I really don't see why the same can't
apply to smoking. Except to satisfy the anti smoking bigots.

--
*I can see your point, but I still think you're full of ****.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.