Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

SNIP

A smoker
effects everyone around the second they light up even if you choose
to ignore that fact.

And how do they affect others Dennis? A smell some may dislike? Or do
they trigger your personal bias?

Apart from the fact that smokers often drink too, one type of
addiction is often associated with others, so many of those killed
have been killed by smokers. Who knows now they can't smoke in the
pub they may not get drunk and the smoking ban could be saving on
assaults too. Anyone got the figures yet?

Oh FFS! You are now getting seriously silly. Smokers are now serial
killers? And because they can't smoke in the pub they will go out and
murder someone.

Is that what you think? I didn't say that so you must have a poor opinion
about smokers.

Any credibility you held in the argument has just flown out of the window.

You have no credibility about smoking at all, you are addicted so nothing
you say about it is rational as is evidenced here.

I've heard some completely stupid claims about smoking im my time. You
have just won the prize for the most completely idiotic, biased,
emotional, hysterical claim there is. I'll let Forest know in the
morning, they would like a good laugh.

Make sure you post the whole of what I said so they can laugh at you for the
correct reasons.

You are a complete and utter ****wit.

As I said, addicted, irrational.
You have no argument to support inflicting your habit on others so you
resort to abuse and misquotes to try and win.
You may as well learn to live with the truth as it is out now and everyone
knows that smoking is bad for everyone.