Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Joe Kappus Joe Kappus is offline

Default Hacker launches iTunes copying.

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:43:16 -0800, susie wrote:

The release of software from a firm run by a notorious Norwegian hacker
is likely to cause waves in the music and film download world.

Yeah, DVD Jon has created waves in the past, thought I doubt this will.

Reason being:

From what I gathered, all this software does is read the itunesdb and
transcode the music to another format. (big deal?) Not to mention,
transcodes sound like crap, tools that break DRM are somewhat useful,
this is not. And it's not a new idea, other software exists for similar
purposes.

Joe