Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Leon's Racism WAS: WE are losing it.

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
On Feb 22, 6:43 pm, Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 22, 6:37 pm, "Leon" wrote:

Personally I prefer that they be displayed but I
certainly am against some one wanting them taken down for his day in
court.
That person can choose to ignore them if he finds them offensive.

Hold on a second there.

When the POTUS swears on the Bible that he will uphold his
office...yadda, yadda...

The I think that everybody on down from him has to do the same.

IIUC, you are saying that if a President choses to put his hand
on a bible when he takes his oath of office the rest of us should
be required to do the same when we testify in court?

No, he did not say that, You just said that. Reread the sentence he typed
and leave out YOUR "in other words", interpretation.