Posted to rec.woodworking
Kenneth Kenneth is offline

Default Leon's Racism WAS: WE are losing it.

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 02:25:47 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Also, when you say that things "worked pretty darn well" I
would have to ask "For whom?"

The citizens as a whole.

Hi Leon,

But what happened to the concern for the rights of the
minority?

There are many people in the United States who feel that
they have been harmed profoundly by that notion of "the
whole."

As before, I thank you for your response,

Your are welcome, however I feel that either you agree with my
comments or you are troubled with your own thoughts on the matter.

My family has gone to sleep and I am clicking away here
quietly, but I laughed out loud when I read your last
comment above.

All the best,
--
Kenneth