Posted to rec.woodworking
Kenneth Kenneth is offline

Default Leon's Racism WAS: WE are losing it.

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:38:15 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

The simple intuitive test would be to ask yourself how you
would feel were you to enter a court that displayed some
other set of "moral imperatives." Might you feel in any way
disadvantaged, or diminished? To whatever degree you might,
one could suggest that your privileges had been diminished.

I might feel I wasn't in the United States, and if that was the case I
might have no privileges at all.

Hi Doug,

When you say "if that was the case" do you mean if you were
in another country, or do you mean if you had that feeling
of being "diminished?"

Thanks,
--
Kenneth