Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Leon's Racism WAS: WE are losing it.

"Kenneth" wrote in message

'Happy to...

It advantages that group that supports, or believes in,
those particular principles. (But, I truly suspect you knew
that g.)

That advantaged group would be a vast majority of the people in the United
States. Disputing that is in fact an attempt to twist and manipulate.

The simple intuitive test would be to ask yourself how you
would feel were you to enter a court that displayed some
other set of "moral imperatives."

That would be just fine with me. As long as the imperatives were of Good
morals.

Might you feel in any way
disadvantaged, or diminished?

Only if I was an idiot.

To whatever degree you might,
one could suggest that your privileges had been diminished.

If I in fact felt that my privilidges had been diminished, it would be
because of my own doing. If I had a problem with that, I could certainly go
to another country and see how those courts would fit my wants.
No one that has not broken any laws is forced to stay in the United States
and be governed by its age old ways that worked pretty darn well unill some
people started twisting and manipulation the laws.