Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Leon's Racism WAS: WE are losing it.

On Feb 22, 6:37 pm, "Leon" wrote:
"Kenneth" wrote in message

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:31:57 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Hi Leon,

Perhaps you can help me to understand more about your views.

In one of your posts in this thread, you wrote:

It is no longer acceptable for judges to
have the 10 commandments displayed in their court rooms or the Bible
displayed in from of the court house.

but at another point you wrote:

I don't believe in certain groups of people having special privileges

Are you of the opinion that the 10 commandments should be
displayed in the courts? If so, does that not imply "certain
groups of people having special privileges?"

I "am not" of the opinion that the 10 commandments must be displayed in the
courts. I do however believe that the judge, government official or not,
should be allowed to conduct his court room and have in his court room what
he chooses to have. Personally I prefer that they be displayed but I
certainly am against some one wanting them taken down for his day in court.
That person can choose to ignore them if he finds them offensive.

Hold on a second there.

When the POTUS swears on the Bible that he will uphold his
office...yadda, yadda...

The I think that everybody on down from him has to do the same.