Posted to rec.woodworking
George George is offline

Default Leon's Racism WAS: WE are losing it.

"Kenneth" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:31:57 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Hi Leon,

Perhaps you can help me to understand more about your views.

In one of your posts in this thread, you wrote:

It is no longer acceptable for judges to
have the 10 commandments displayed in their court rooms or the Bible
displayed in from of the court house.

but at another point you wrote:

I don't believe in certain groups of people having special privileges

Are you of the opinion that the 10 commandments should be
displayed in the courts? If so, does that not imply "certain
groups of people having special privileges?"

Only to a fool. Those are the source of our common law and culture.

"Hate crime" penalties and "affirmative action" programs don't imply, they
codify special consideration.