Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default garage shelf project article???

Sorry that i am no help on locating the article, but I sugest you post this
question over on

rec.woodworking

as well.

wrote:
I am having a hard time trying to remember where I saw a project
involving garage storage. The main thing I remember about the
project
was that the shelf supports consisted of two boards (2x4 perhaps)
with
a triangular shaped rib from plywood forming a sort of I beam type
structure. From what I remember the article was in the last 3 years
but I can't recall the magazine I saw it in and I haven't had any
luck
with google or searches of some of the magazine websites. I am
hoping
that this brief description is enough to trigger someone's memory.

Thanks,

Jim