Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Festool

"CM" wrote in message
Please quit talking about the virtues of Festool as I am extra poor this
year.

cm

I have recently learned to appreciate the ability to let my imagination
become my reality on items that I cannot afford. It helps in knowing that
if I study the item to death and learn all of its details that it only costs
me my time. The plus side to not actually making the purchase is that I can
imagine making another purchase immediately. LOL
In our spare time my wife and I enjoy looking at homes that uh... are way
out of our league. We can imagine what it would be like to own such a home
but when the reality sets in from the point of view of payments, taxes,
insurance, etc we can imagine another home with out having to sell. ;~)