Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default Latex Gloves

geoff wrote:
In message , Clot
writes
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
geoff writes:
Everglade latex gloves from CPC

just checked, no powder in them

There are also the blue nitrile ones which are stronger

The blue ones are stronger, but also they aren't so close
fitting. If doing something like handling a filthy bicycle
chain, I find they catch between the chain and teeth when
rethreading, tear, and then you might as well not have
worn them. It will depend what you're doing.

What? I never use gloves in that type of situation. I'm tactile.
Seriously, I need to be able to do the job and gloves are so
prohibitive.

Yeah - I hate gloves and anything else like that - "restrictive" is
the word you are looking for

restrictive - that's the word!