Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Scratch Ankle Scratch Ankle is offline

Default Show prep pics (1/1) - show-prep03.jpg (1/1) (1/1)

"Smaug Ichorfang" wrote in message
mac davis wrote in
:

I think it's more for glass and contents, but I'm not sure..

Insurance here, like most things, is less expensive.. We pay about
$400 a year for good coverage, bases on replacement value of $250k..

So far, we've talked to 3 folks with claims, 2 for burglary and one
for fire, and all were happy with payment and how long they had to
wait..

Well, here's hoping you never have to use it!

That's the nature of insurance. I'm surprised how many people moan and groan
about how they pay those premiums and never get to file a claim. I always
write that check and send up a prayer asking Him to please let that be a
waste of money. If you have to file a claim, you lose. You never get back
to the break even point financially and there's the hassle factor you just
can't get reimbursed for either. Right now my son is wishing he bought
renter's insurance. He came home yesterday to find one of his guitars, 2
guns, Game Boy with games, CDs and DVDs, a check book, social security card,
and birth certificate missing. He'll have to miss work today at least and
I've got to take a day to help him fix the door and deal with the bank and
credit people. Who knows how much hassle he'll have down the road with
identity issues.