Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] blackevilweredragon@gmail.com is offline

Default KSS-210 no go

On Feb 21, 6:46*pm, "Mike S" nospam wrote:
Usually you can just drop in a new laser with little or no adjustments. *Now
that you started turning pots without a scope you may have a hard time
getting it to work even with a new wrote in message

Here's a nice juicy sound clip of it TRYING hard to play my CD...

http://www.mediafire.com/?935099vd5sm

Well here's the thing, it still can "somtimes" play a CD.. So I
didn't screw up the POT, besides, I marked it before I turned it.

I took the whole assembly, and dropped it into my Onkyo system (which
has the same laser and hookups), and it WORKED.

So I am thinking this little CD player has a bad PSU, and is possibly
not supplying enough power.