Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell[_3_] Steve Russell[_3_] is offline

Default It's official, the Lone Star Woodturners Assoc. is one ofAAW's newest chapters!

Hello Robert,

Bummer! I wish you were closer as well, it would be great to meet you and
have you in our club. :-) I get down San Antonio way every now and then to
pick up some Mesquite. I'll contact you the next time I'm in the area and
maybe we can meet. I'll buy the drinks and lunch... :-) Take care and all
the best to you and yours!
--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

Website: http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com
Free Monthly Woodturning Newsletter * Your email is kept confidential
Sign up at: http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com/lathe-talk.html

On 2/20/08 12:32 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

Congratulations!

I'll bet that will be a great club to be in. I wish you were a little
closer, but the 3 1/2 hour trip from San Antonio is just a little bit
long for me.

I hope you let us know how you guys are doing.

Best wishes and all that.

Robert