Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell[_3_] Steve Russell[_3_] is offline

Default It's official, the Lone Star Woodturners Assoc. is one ofAAW's newest chapters!

Hello Mac,

Thanks! We're getting off to a very good start and we have a great group of
folks on the BOD. Take care and best wishes to you and yours!

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

Website: http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com
Free Monthly Woodturning Newsletter * Your email is kept confidential
Sign up at: http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com/lathe-talk.html

On 2/20/08 11:30 AM, in article ,
"mac davis" wrote:

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:28:08 -0600, Steve Russell
wrote:

Congratulations, Steve..
I know you've been trying to make this happen for a while and have put a lot
of
yourself into it..
Hope the club is active from the starting line and continues to be for many
years..