Posted to rec.woodworking
cm cm is offline

Default Festool

Please quit talking about the virtues of Festool as I am extra poor this
year.

cm

"Leon" wrote in message
t...

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
On Feb 20, 10:29 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

However, once a customer uses a product, recognises the engineering
content, the cost becomes much less of an issue.

I have not used any Festool products, but the above probably applies.

Just got some, but no time yet to do much. The engineering is obvious,
from the get-go. Results? Later for that, but I expect nothing
marginal and much excellence. We shall see.

Charlie, what tool/tools in particular did you get?