Seppo Renfors

Default Question re. Copper artifact Canadian Arctic

"Floyd L. Davidson" wrote:

Seppo Renfors wrote:
See there you go again!! Resorting to abusing people behind their
back! If you have something to say to me, be a MAN and say it TO ME!

He posted it in a public forum, which makes the above statement
somewhat amusing (for English speakers). It wasn't "behind"
anyone's back.

We have seen your "skills" in the language - they are lacking! As it
is a "public forum", are you implying that it is only "public" for
SOME people and others are not allowed to take issue with what is
said?

But let me analyse your your claim of "abuse" you say I have engaged
in. It is exposing Floyd having used private definitions of terms
contrary to the meaning in English as well as lies. Of posting
misrepresented articles, claiming "timber boat building on greenland"
that has nothing to do with the article.

Abuse?

Sure, I have seen it!

Isn't that when you do things like make up false quotes
("timber boat building on greenland") and claiming it was
something another person said or supported, when they *didn't*.

You are the one who suggested quotation marks can be used in more ways
than one, remember - further to that it is paraphrasing your claim and
quite legitimate to use "quotes" for. You have NOT denied it has been
your claim, despite numerous opportunities - nor have you provided the
evidence of your claim! NOW you are resorting to a desperate attempt
to wriggle out of the claim you have made!

I'll pass on your strange idea of the English language...

You have to first learn it before you will pass - so much is true.

but
you really should stop the fabrications and claims that other
people are doing things that only *you* are doing.

There we are again - more LIES from you. *I* don't NEED to lie, you
have been shown to NOT be able to support your claims - and shown to
LIE about others, just remember that, *I* don't NEED to lie!

--
SIR - Philosopher unauthorised
The one who is educated from the wrong books is not educated, he is