Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

geoff wrote:
In message , Clot
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Clot
writes
The Medway Handyman wrote:
BRG wrote:

snip

As a matter of interest, would you expose your kids to asbestos?

It would depend on the credible scientific research. Once again
you have fallen for a scare story. Because you read it in the
papers doesn't mean it's true.

If I were to start cutting or drilling asbestos, because there is
credible scientific evidence of the hazard, then I wouldn't let
them near it. But I have no problem letting them into the
asbestos roofed garage.
Learn to think for yourself.

Endorsed. No problem provided no dust. Has made a fortune for some
folk and cost the country irrationally.

Asbestos roofing sheets aren't that dangerous anyway - at least I
hope not, having breathed loads of dust in while roofing garages
(~3 / day for about a year)

Depends upon the type of asbestos! I'm still here, just short of my
seventh decade having cut asbestos panles in my youth for
fireproofing buildings with no dust protection. I do wheeze
ocassionally but I put that down to age - I hope!

As I said -roofing sheets

I think that we can prolly do without another asbestos debate, though

Agreed, "Over and Out".