Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

In message , Clot
writes
The Medway Handyman wrote:
BRG wrote:

snip

As a matter of interest, would you expose your kids to asbestos?

It would depend on the credible scientific research. Once again you
have fallen for a scare story. Because you read it in the papers
doesn't mean it's true.

If I were to start cutting or drilling asbestos, because there is
credible scientific evidence of the hazard, then I wouldn't let them
near it. But I have no problem letting them into the asbestos roofed
garage.
Learn to think for yourself.

Endorsed. No problem provided no dust. Has made a fortune for some folk and
cost the country irrationally.

Asbestos roofing sheets aren't that dangerous anyway - at least I hope
not, having breathed loads of dust in while roofing garages (~3 / day
for about a year)

--
geoff