mongke

Default Arc welder and house lights/appliances

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:08:18 +0000, Sunworshipper wrote:

I'm a carless person (looking down in shame ) . My other plan is to

You had me going early this morning , I kept thinking careless as I was
getting ready and then it hit me car less ! I kept getting visions of you
burning down the vehicle or thinking it would mess up the other electrical
things from carelessly wiring it up. Well from what I've seen make sure
you get a big enough engine to weld what you want. That's why I jumped on
a free 500 ci caddy motor , but the way gas is going up I don't know... I
might trade it for something a little smaller. Time will tell.

LOL

--

Regards,

Mongke