Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen Howard Stephen Howard is offline

Default Latex Gloves

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:29:07 +0000, Rod
wrote:

Just ran out of cheapo disposable latex gloves and bought a new box of
100 - this time from Screwfix. O dear. Mistake.

* Too thin
* Too fragile
* Powdered
* They stick to themselves

The previous ones were adequately thick and strong, not powdered and did
not stick to themselves! Unfortunately no longer available from original
supplier. (I *hate* the feel of the powder on my hands. Hence unpowdered
are very much preferred.)

Any suggestions where to get some better ones at a good price? Or a
brand to look out for?

I get mine from Boots - ask for a large box ( 100 pairs? ) at the
pharmacy counter.

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk