Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair

Default Quick basic advice on a dripping gas 40-gal hot-water heater

" wrote:

with copper of plastic lines its a non issue, and few today have
galvanized.

my neighbor got severly burnt at work after a water outage. when it
was turned back on the hot tea machine sprayed scalding water all over
her hand. she has permanent nerve damage

All my plumbing is PVC, except the well casing. The people I bought
the place from waited till the old well was totally useless, and there
is 1/8" of rust on the walls of the PVC. Every time the system, is
deperssurized, I get VERY rusty water, unless I flush it, as described.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida