MIB529

Default Question re. Copper artifact Canadian Arctic former CopperCastingIn America (Trevelyan)

(Floyd L. Davidson) wrote in message ...
Seppo Renfors wrote:
See there you go again!! Resorting to abusing people behind their
back! If you have something to say to me, be a MAN and say it TO ME!

He posted it in a public forum, which makes the above statement
somewhat amusing (for English speakers). It wasn't "behind"
anyone's back.

But let me analyse your your claim of "abuse" you say I have engaged
in. It is exposing Floyd having used private definitions of terms
contrary to the meaning in English as well as lies. Of posting
misrepresented articles, claiming "timber boat building on greenland"
that has nothing to do with the article.

Abuse? Isn't that when you do things like make up false quotes
("timber boat building on greenland") and claiming it was
something another person said or supported, when they *didn't*.

I'll pass on your strange idea of the English language... but
you really should stop the fabrications and claims that other
people are doing things that only *you* are doing.

Hey, Floyd! Where were you on alt.native when I needed you to
school Red Cloud?